[FOSS4G2016] Redmine questions

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Sat Nov 21 22:49:09 PST 2015

Hi Gert-Jan,

"Target Version" belongs to a "Milestone".
If you did not create a milestone for a project, it makes no sense to
use it. If you have milestones and link an issue to a milestone, your
progress for a certain milestone shows up nicely, ie.:
http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/roadmap (here each release is
a milestone)

Hope that helps,
Daniel