[FOSS4G2016] foss4g regular press releases and updates & fossgis

Astrid Emde FOSSGIS e.V. astrid.emde at fossgis.de
Sun Nov 22 23:30:38 PST 2015

Am 21.11.2015 14:47, schrieb Gert-Jan van der Weijden - Stichting OSGeo.nl:

> Hallo Astrid,
>

> For the FOSS4G I just made a schedule for regular press releases and
> updates. (you can find it in redline; basically a monthy schedule untl
> the summer, a weekly schedule in july and august, and on a daily base
> during FOSS4G.
>
> However, it might ben useful to check whether we can align this with
> FOSSGIS press releases, in order to prevent that FOSS4G and FOSSGIS
> have press releases on the same day.
>

> Do you already have a schedule or frequency for FOSSGIS in mind?
>

> Kind regard
>

> Gert-Jan

Hi Gert-Jan,

we are working on a schedule for press releases for FOSSGIS.

https://www.fossgis.de/wiki/Konferenz_2016/Pressezentrum

It will be published in detail here. It is no probelm. We can send our
press release in between the FOSS4G press releases. I will have a look
at the schedule in redline and we will make a FOSSGIS schedule with
regard to it.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde