[FOSS4G2016] foss4g regular press releases and updates & fossgis

Gert-Jan van der Weijden - Stichting OSGeo.nl gert-jan at osgeo.nl
Sat Nov 21 05:47:25 PST 2015

Hallo Astrid,

For the FOSS4G I just made a schedule for regular press releases and
updates. (you can find it in redline; basically a monthy schedule untl the
summer, a weekly schedule in july and august, and on a daily base during
FOSS4G.

However, it might ben useful to check whether we can align this with FOSSGIS
press releases, in order to prevent that FOSS4G and FOSSGIS have press
releases on the same day.

Do you already have a schedule or frequency for FOSSGIS in mind?

Kind regard

Gert-Jan