[FOSS4G2016] Logo: Where is BONN?

Anton Popov anton at foss4g2016.org
Mon Nov 23 14:03:49 PST 2015

Hi Gert-Jan,

maybe one of the reasons #3 was voted was my reasoning that with this
version the banners wont have to be updated necessarily ;) (since 1. the
slogan won't be visible on the 150x.. pixel versions and 2. some banners
carry their own slogan (e.g. "I will be there")).
If someone was to click on such a banner they would end up on the web
site anyway and see the larger version with the germany slogan (which
I'll update right away!)

IMO only the "big" media must be updated, the rest would be optional and
we don't have to bother anyone with things like that ;)
Any objections?

a~