[FOSS4G2016] "Geo4All - MapStory Challenge" - FOSS4G 2016 Student Competitions

Marc Zakelijk info at marcvloemans.nl
Thu Oct 1 10:13:04 PDT 2015

All

Let's not invent the wheel again.

In order to keep costs down for participants, sponsorship is necessary. Discussion on what is appropriate or not....may be democratic....but sponsors in our little part of the universe tend to be quite subdued (if they are professionals, they know what culture applies) unlike the Coca-Cola's of this world ;-)

So please trust the common sense of LOC and sponsors and Board in this.

Frankly, if Till and LOC are required to discuss every single item related to 'Bonn' we collectively burn him and his' out before year's end.

However, help/support/money/time is much appreciated. So, getting back to GertJan's question. What do we miss in the list of sponsorable items;
- shirts
- posters
- mailings
- site (incl affiliates)
- coffee breaks, lunches, dinners
- bags
- workshops, preso's, BOF's
- prizes, awards
- program
- flyers

So far the effort to achieve 'a free lunch' (pun intended).

To open up another can of worms; the key question is 'who do we/you want to see, meet, hear, approach, learn from, teach, buy from, sell to, exchange with' in Bonn?

Vriendelijke groet,
Marc Vloemans