[FOSS4G2016] weekly update 04.09.2015: early bird pricing in three tiers?

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Sun Sep 6 07:11:29 PDT 2015

Hi Gert-Jan,

this 5% were my idea and refer only to discount on "early bird"
sponsorship! In the financial draft (the actual is in the SVN) you can
see, that regular price is something about 650 and early bird for 570 or
so.

There is no planned max amount of early birds registrations - I think
it was always just a date, until then you might book for early bird
conditions. We've calculated 50% early bird and 50% regular for now.

So far, Till

Am 2015-09-06 15:09, schrieb Gert-Jan van der Weijden - Stichting
OSGeo.nl: