[FOSS4G2016] Education at FOSS4G 2016

Elżbieta Wołoszyńska-Wiśniewska ela at gridw.pl
Wed Sep 16 02:48:28 PDT 2015

Dear Till,

I hope you have really great time in Seoul :-) Thank you so much for comments
and suggestions. Pointing out specific "educational slots" within general track
sounds good for me.

Volker, how should we proceed to make this "officially" happen? :-)

Concerning workshop - availability of hardware is not crucial. Participants can
bring their own devices. We will discuss options among GeoForAll community and
come back to you.

Regards,
Ela