[FOSS4G2016] our movie

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Mon Sep 21 04:12:45 PDT 2015

Hi LOC Bonn!

We are in the focus now! FOSS4G 2015 in Seoul just ended and last
friday I announced our FOSS4G conference in the closing session of this
years conference.

For all, who didn't see our advertising movie, you find it temporarily
here:
http://www.webmapcenter.de/downloads/foss4g2016_youtubehd-version.mp4

I asked the Küstenschmiede-guys to put it on to our website. FYI: We
have a small support contract with Küstenschmiede (2h/month) and we can
ask them to do things for us. I'd like to use this in order to setup
general sites/functions, the content could be added by us.

So. In general this means, that the international focus is on us now
and we have to get things done ;-)

I come back with some minutes from several meetings I had in Seoul
later.

So far, Till