[FOSS4G2016] BoF with LOC 2015

Marc Zakelijk info at marcvloemans.nl
Sun Sep 20 23:59:08 PDT 2015

Hi Till et al

Gert Jan and I are working on a first outline marketing plan. To be discussed 8 or 9 okt, as he NS I were coming your way. And beforehand by mail to LOC for initial comments and input.
Any action/mailing earlier than agreed upon plan seems premature.

Thus, the address list is not that urgent; a week or two no problem.

Vriendelijke groet,
Marc Vloemans