[FOSS4G2016] promo video

Gert-Jan van der Weijden - Stichting OSGeo.nl gert-jan at osgeo.nl
Thu Sep 24 22:32:46 PDT 2015

In it's current state the promotional video doesn't reach the goals it could
reach. I can image a lot of viewers don't watch it until the end, because of
the bandwidth bumps.
Which is a pity, since the video itself is absolutely brilliant!

Whether this het solved by a) creating a lowres-version or b) hosting at
Vimeo / YouTube / Cloudfront doesn't matter to me.

Regards,

Gert-Jan