[FOSS4G2016] [Program] Trim down meeting

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 06:35:31 PDT 2016

Hi Program-Committee,

there's still time to review, but we should also agree on some time to
do the actual selection. The selection process will follow the steps we
did in 2014 [1].

I propose doing it the same way as in 2014, I'll prepare a Google
Spreadsheet where I'll put the results. We will then take this as a
basis for our discussions. We will then go through it via Google
Hangouts/Skype/whatever you prefer. This means we need some time where
all of us have the time to do it. If someone can't participate, that's
not a big deal, but the more we are the better.

I've created a Doodle [2] so that we can easily find the best time.
Please plan for about 3h of time (if you've less time, again, no
worries, better help a bit than not at all :) So please fill out the Doodle.

You will then of course be able to do the reviews until we have the
first meeting (I'll do a fresh export on the day of the meeting).

We will then have a second meeting to group the talks together, so it
would be good if you have some time the week after :)

[1]: http://2014.foss4g.org/abstract-review-process-for-foss4g-2014/
[2]: http://doodle.com/poll/xriqs2asedmczdr9

Cheers,
  Volker