[FOSS4G2016] IRC Meeting today 07-04-2016 18 CET -- Important: Keynoters!

Arnulf Christl (FOSS4G) arnulf at foss4g2016.org
Fri Apr 8 00:45:51 PDT 2016

Folks,
we had a very small group attending yesterday. It would be nice to have
a little more interaction so that everybody knows what is going on.

Find the agenda with some new action items here:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2016_Meeting_minutes#Agenda

Most urgently we need to get the keynotes up and confirmed and the
website revamped to address the new requirements: Attract attendees from
each domain we are targeting. So far the content was more general and
trimmed to attract potential presenters and sponsors. Now we should aim
for making it more inviting to attendees.

Best regards,
Arnulf