[FOSS4G2016] IRC Meeting today 07-04-2016 18 CET -- Important: Keynoters!

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Fri Apr 8 01:39:50 PDT 2016

Hi,

yes, please register, that this is quite urgent, as we'll open the
registration by end of next week.

I think it makes sense to have one sub menu per keytopic, perhaps we
can list them under our category "building bridges" ?

Should we create one ticket per key topic, so that the heads can write
a short review on this topic? We can use this as a base:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/2016_Key_Topics

Till