[FOSS4G2016] [Program] Trim down meeting: annual project reports

Gert-Jan van der Weijden (OSGeo.nl) gert-jan at osgeo.nl
Thu Apr 14 02:41:23 PDT 2016

Hi Volker,

Since a lot of the abstracts concern a state-of-the-project of osgeo
projects:
I know that sometime, somewhere we discussed whether all the osgeo
projects (as listed on [1]) were expected to present their annual
state-of-the-project at FOSS4G.
Don't know whether we discussed in within the LOC, or that I had this
discussion with OSGeo board members.

Anyway: does this influence our scores for the 280+ abstracts: do we
give the annual report/state-of the project submissions a bye to advance
to one of the 180 available slots.

regards,

Gert-Jan

[1]  http://www.osgeo.org/