[FOSS4G2016] [Program] Trim down meeting

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 00:07:41 PDT 2016

Hi Program-Committee,

I think I figured it out. The hangout URL is

    https://hangouts.google.com/call/k32aajtevrgujisqecri5zkchae

if it doesn't work, you can reach me via email or on IRC (Freenode,
nickname is "vmx").

I also like to give a quick heads up that I won't be available for half
an hour between 17:30-18:00 CEST. But I hope we are pretty far already
until then, so you can go on without me (or badly need a break ;).

Cheers,
  Volker