[FOSS4G2016] [Program] Trim down meeting 2

Marco Minghini marco.minghini86 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 11:23:32 PDT 2016

Dear Volker and all,
I am very sorry I couldn't attend the meeting today. I am sure it was very
productive. At least I also reviewed all the abstracts, I hope this helped.
I hope I can attend the next one!
Nice weekend to all of you.
All the best,

Marco

Marco Minghini, Ph.D.
GEOlab, Politecnico di Milano - Como Campus
Via Valleggio 11, 22100 Como (Italy)
+39 031 3327540
marco.minghini at polimi.it
@MarcoMinghini