[FOSS4G2016] travel granting - your opinion

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Mon Apr 18 07:50:43 PDT 2016

I'd say, we pay for the hotel directly. Also Michael Gould (involved in
F4G 2014) recommended not to give money out of our hands. The only
exception would be for the students, that work for us, because they get
their conference-ticket anyway, so the money could be used for traveling
by themselves. But then we'd pay the money after the conference
personally.

Till