[FOSS4G2016] Website overhaul

Arnulf Christl (FOSS4G) arnulf at foss4g2016.org
Wed Apr 20 09:27:54 PDT 2016

Folks,
the website needs an update.

Major:
We need to publish the keynote speakers. People now start to look at the
program to decide whether they will go or not. This is when we want to
look big and important which is why we have big and important keynotes.

Minor:
We still have some dates not crossed out (Community Voting starts...)
and so on.

Who is responsible for the overall content management? I'd be happy to
invest some time to identify what we need to do. Maybe it would be
helpful to meet in person, will make things a lot more efficient. Anybody?

Cheers,
Arnulf