[FOSS4G2016] PR &M Early Bird Registration

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Tue Apr 19 12:47:34 PDT 2016

Dear LOC!

I did some efforts in spread the word and get our press releases
published, see details here:
http://foss4g2016.org/redmine/issues/220#change-898

I think it is very important to spread the word about the opening of
the Early Bird registration. With publishing the Call for Paer release
we had a lot of success - 289 proposals is a lot.

Now the time period, before Ealry Bird closes is even smaller, so I
think we really should do what we can in publishing the Early Bird.

I would be very happy if especially PR&M team spreads the word, but of
course anybody supportinbg us a little in sending out the presss release
to the institutions/Webportals/ etc. listed in the WIKI:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2016_PR
is VERY WELCOME!

Please report your activities in the ticket linked above (and of course
first check, where it already has been published!)

Regards, Till