[FOSS4G2016] Scheduling the conference

Christian Mayer chris at meggsimum.de
Wed Apr 20 00:06:04 PDT 2016

Hi Volker, hi Till,

I agree that it would be great to re-use the FOSSGIS ressources as much as
possible. If it would be possible to use the frab-instance of FOSSGIS it seems
that this will be the most effective way. If this is not possible (for whatever
reason) we can at least get the knowledge / support for setting up an own frab
installation.

Let me know if I can help you herewith.

Cheers,
Chris