[FOSS4G2016] Scheduling the conference

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Tue Apr 19 12:09:51 PDT 2016

Hi Volker,

FOSSGIS already has a running FRAB instance, so we can ask there to use
the same system (Dominik already offered this to me, when we decided to
use another system for registration). We also can hand over the
responsibility for scheduling to our "secretary", Charlotte, who will
man the conference office. She will start on 2d of May (I am really
looking forward to this!!!).

I'll ask Dominik and Fred, I think they worked on the FOSSGIs FRAB.

Till