[FOSS4G2016] Open data keynote (was: RE: LAST CHANCE: Keynotes FOSS4G 2016)

Gert-Jan van der Weijden - Stichting OSGeo.nl gert-jan at osgeo.nl
Wed Apr 27 05:44:16 PDT 2016

Till, Codrina, Arnulf,

I'm not sure what the current status of the keynote on open data is.

- As far as i know Codrina had a candidate
- I know we have Klaus Deininger (from World Bank) confirmed. Is he talking on open data.
- I might try to reach Ton Zijlstra, who is an open data pioneer, (part-time working at World Bank as well...). See Ton in action at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaEGz4oSAww
Although Ton's scope is broader than just the Geospatial stuff, he's well introduced into our scene.

Regards,

GJ