[FOSS4G2016] [Program] Notifications are out

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 03:40:19 PDT 2016

Thanks.

One of my colleagues let me know that it is impossible to login again
if you forgot your username.

You can reset the password, but without username you can not do a lot.

the help line at https://proposals.2016.foss4g.org/account/password/reset/
says::
If you have any trouble resetting your password, contact us at
**support at example.com.**

Kind Regards,
Johan