[FOSS4G2016] FOSS4G Numbers

Charlotte Eberz info at foss4g2016.org
Tue Aug 2 01:13:45 PDT 2016

Dear LOC,

as requested: Some numbers of FOSS4G2016

- at the moment we have 828 registrations in the system
- 161 did not book a ticket yet, which means that 667 have already
booked a conference ticket

- 292 booked a full early bird ticket, and 225 booked a full regular
ticket --> Which makes a total of 517 people that booked a full ticket
- 31 booked a single day early bird ticket
- and again 31 booked a single day regular ticket
- 85 people got a ticket as a WS leader (34) or a "ticket" free of
charge (51) -->The Students and Travel Grants are not yet included

- We have a guest from *Fiji *(logged in 5 hours ago, did not book a
ticket yet) and from *Réunion* (also no ticket booked) :)

You can always contact me if you need more detailed information.

Best regards,
Charlotte

--
Charlotte Eberz

- Local Organisation Office FOSS4G 2016 -

FOSSGIS e.V.
Römerweg 5
79199 Kirchzarten
Germany