[FOSS4G2016] [Program] Call for Presentations draft

Franz-Josef Behr franz-josef.behr at hft-stuttgart.de
Wed Jan 6 14:41:26 PST 2016

Thanks, Codrina, for your suggestions!

Regarding the Academic Track I found:

Please note: there is a separate call for submissions of full papers for
peer-review and academic publication in our Academic Presentation
process (see the Academic Track CFP page: TODO FILL OUT THE PROPER LINK).

The AT people like me have to provide their Call for Papers (which I
will do tomorrow).

Regards - Franz-Josef