[FOSS4G2016] [Program] Call for Presentations draft

Codrina Maria Ilie codrina at geo-spatial.org
Thu Jan 7 01:04:54 PST 2016

Good morning,

Yes, I saw the mention. My point was that even if It is a distinct track with different reviewing committee amd such, should it be  be left just as a mention of its call even in the first announcement.

Cheers,
Codrina

Trimis de pe iPhone-ul meu

Pe 7 ian. 2016, la 00:41, Franz-Josef Behr <franz-josef.behr at hft-stuttgart.de> a scris: