[FOSS4G2016] [Program] Call for Presentations draft

carmen at foss4g2016.org carmen at foss4g2016.org
Sun Jan 10 06:29:20 PST 2016

Hi Volker, Codrina, list,

after last week, where you discussed important things and I was ill, I
can finally concentrate again :)
Here are my thoughts:

For our website no separate pages are planned for presentations /
workshops but it will all be put in submenus under
http://2016.foss4g.org/schedule.html . Therefore I would extract only
Format / Submissions / ToIs from your draft for the website and leave
the introduction and important dates for the announcement covering
presentations / AT / workshops.

If you agree, the workshop text should follow the same structure for the
website.

Regards,
Carmen