[FOSS4G2016] [Program] Please test the proposal system

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 13:50:46 PST 2016

Hi all,

please test the system for our talk/workshop submissions at

    https://proposals.2016.foss4g.org/

If you find any bugs, either add the directly to our issue tracker [1],
or send an email directly to me, or reply to this email.

Thanks to everyone who did the first round of testing. All known issues
should be fixed now. I also wiped the database, so any accounts that you
previously had are gone.

[1]: http://foss4g2016.org/redmine/issues/140

Cheers,
  Volker

PS: If anyone wants to know what powers the system, the current version
(including detailed instructions on how to install it) is available at
my Github repository: https://github.com/vmx/pinaxcon