[FOSS4G2016] [Program] Please test the proposal system

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 00:47:47 PST 2016

Hi all,

I've again fixed all known bugs and changed a few things (like
redirecting to the login page when you enter th site). I've again reset
all users, this was mostly for making sure the reset also works once we
go live on the 21st.

The only thing that's still open is displaying a counter of how many
words the abstract currently has and enforcing the limit.

Cheers,
  Volker