[FOSS4G2016] Checklist Release of Call for papers

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Mon Jan 18 04:42:12 PST 2016

Hi LOC!

As you all know, we will release our call for papers this thursday.

With this email I'd like to co-ordinate all the things, that must be
ready until thursday, so that we really can go ahead with that. In
brackets I have the people on duty, please confirm this shortly ;-)

1. Call for paper systems:
- (Volker) The call for paper/workshop system for the regular call is
ready to go, need to re-set system wednesday evening
- (Franz-Josef) The call for paper AT system is ready for  papers AND
POSTERS (is it?), need to re-set system wednesday evening

2. Homepage
- (Homepage-Team) some minor things we've discussed on saturday, mainly
work of Küstenschmiede
- check all the "Call for xxx" papers - these are for regular papers:
redmine-ticket #182 (Volker), Academic Track is already there, workshops
has to be re-worked (Danilo, Carmen), call for posters to be checked as
well (Franz-Josef)

3. PR&M
- We will publish the call via the OSGeo-discuss list and also the
german fossgis-Vereinsliste. No more mailing lists for the first shot
(Till)!
- We need a press release to be written - (Codrina) and a press
distributor, may be we can merge our WIKI and the mail-chimp account
(Marc, Gert-Jan) ?

So come on, LOC, that'll be the point where we really take off for a
great conference!

Till