[FOSS4G2016] [Program] Map submission is now ready for testing

Christian Mayer chris at meggsimum.de
Mon Jan 18 23:23:40 PST 2016

Hi Volker,

I gave it a shot to submit a map in the proposals system. A few things:

  - The categories "FOSS software used" and "Open data used"  stay empty in the
detail view of the dashboard after submission even tough I filled them
  - It would be cool if the submitted image could be shown as thumbnail in the
detail view, not just presenting the link (no showstopper of course)
  - Why is it mandatory to submit an image (no bug, just curious)?

Best regards,
Chris