[FOSS4G2016] Items for newsletter? (now a bit more specific)

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 03:04:35 PDT 2016

Hi Gert-Jan,

On 07/16/2016 09:06 AM, gert-jan at osgeo.nl wrote:
> @Volker:  no mention of program changes in the newsletter suggest there
> are indeed no program changes. Correct ?

Some talks are still moving, though we are trying to keep it to a
minimum. So something like 2-3 talks changed recently. So perhaps you
can add something like "make sure to check the website for the most
recent version of the program, sometimes changes are unavoidable"
(perhaps in some nicer language :)

Cheers,
  Volker