[FOSS4G2016] 7th keynote

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 05:02:44 PDT 2016

Hi all,

Frab currently has issues, so I can't edit things. But I'll try to
replace the lightning talks on the last day with the 7th keynote.

I can check things when I'm in Bolsena (Monday evening), but I don't
know how good the Internet will be. And I'd also prefer spending not so
much time on the schedule while I'm in Bolsena.

Cheers,
  Volker