[FOSS4G2016] press attendance

Timo Thalmann ttm at textkoch.de
Tue Jun 7 02:14:47 PDT 2016

Hello everybody, this is completely ok for me. Put the mail adress also on the website. The best is, to create a menu "press", where everyone from the press can registrate for visiting the conference, simple via Mail. All they need, is to send a copy from their international (or national) presscard. I will care for this process. Greetings, Timo.

Von meinem iPhone gesendet