[FOSS4G2016] Website overhaul - Studentship programme

Franz-Josef Behr franz-josef.behr at hft-stuttgart.de
Tue Jun 21 22:34:45 PDT 2016

I have a remark regarding "Studentship programme". A colleague of mine
recently suggested to inform our students about this offer.

However according to

http://2016.foss4g.org/registration.html#studentship

it is still posible to apply, but AFAIK the decision/selection for
helpers was already made? In this case the call could be replaced by an
announcement about the results.

Regards - Franz-Josef