[FOSS4G2016] Website overhaul - Studentship programme

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Wed Jun 22 23:36:30 PDT 2016

Hi Franz-Josef, @all,

thanks for this hint. After several tries and offers of some people to
scroll through the website, nothing really happened. We will take the
opportunity this weekend, when parts of LOC meet here in Bonn to scroll
through it and update thre site as a whole. There are more contents,
that need an update now.

If anybody has some more hints, feel free to report (ideally in a
redmine-ticket ;-))

Regards, Till

Am 2016-06-22 07:34, schrieb Franz-Josef Behr:
> I have a remark regarding "Studentship programme". A colleague of
> mine recently suggested to inform our students about this offer.
>
> However according to
>
> http://2016.foss4g.org/registration.html#studentship
>
> it is still posible to apply, but AFAIK the decision/selection for
> helpers was already made? In this case the call could be replaced by
> an announcement about the results.
>
> Regards - Franz-Josef
>

> Am 20.04.2016 um 18:34 schrieb Marc Vloemans:
>> Hey Arnulf
>>
>> I am - as discussed a week ago - working on all texts on the site.
>> We could do a google hangout Thursday/Friday ?!
>>
>> Vriendelijke groet,
>> Marc Vloemans
>>

>>> Op 20 apr. 2016 om 18:27 heeft Arnulf Christl (FOSS4G)
>>> <arnulf at foss4g2016.org> het volgende geschreven:
>>>
>>> Folks,
>>> the website needs an update.
>>>
>>> Major:
>>> We need to publish the keynote speakers. People now start to look
>>> at the
>>> program to decide whether they will go or not. This is when we want
>>> look big and important which is why we have big and important
>>> keynotes.
>>>
>>> Minor:
>>> We still have some dates not crossed out (Community Voting
>>> starts...)
>>> and so on.
>>>
>>> Who is responsible for the overall content management? I'd be happy
>>> invest some time to identify what we need to do. Maybe it would be
>>> helpful to meet in person, will make things a lot more efficient.
>>> Anybody?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Arnulf