[FOSS4G2016] FYI: Submitted Talks

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Mon Mar 21 04:56:11 PDT 2016

Marc,

we definetely meet today at 18h on IRC ;-).

Regarding the mentioned evenly divided proposals - I think that's quite
normal and it's work of the ProgComm to deal with that and put that
together in a senseful manner.

So that's a point I would definitely not talk about today. I had a
phonecall with Volker some minutes ago and showed him all the
possibilities they (ProgComm) have. Reducing is one possibility. Also,
before anything happens from ProgComm side, there will be the community
voting first.... ;-)

Till