[FOSS4G2016] Community review open for testing

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 11:58:26 PDT 2016

Hi all,

the community review system for voting on the presentations is open now at

    http://community-review.foss4g.org/

Please have a look if it works for you. Feel free to vote whatever you
like, I will recreate the database before the vote officially opens on
Monday.

I also haven't checked if the abstracts render nicely or if there's any
unappropriate submission. So if you spot anything, let me know.

I like to take the opportunity to thank Paul Ramsey who originally
created the system and helped me getting it up and running for this
year's edition of the voting.

Cheers,
  Volker