[FOSS4G2016] Attendance fee and transparency report

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Mon May 9 00:33:10 PDT 2016

> Those people were rather local. And I agree that 600 EUR is a lot (even
> if you total travel + accommodation are let's say 1000 EUR). Please also
> remember that the information about the costs was out way after the call.

Just let me add, that the ticket prices are very hidden in a news article,
which I just found after reading this comment.
I looked for the prices last week, and there is no menu item or something
similar to quickly learn about the costs.
Instead you need to start the signup, creating an account, to learn about
the actual prices for conference, workshops, etc..

Best regards,
Daniel

--
Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan