[FOSS4G2016] Single day pass for speakers

Marc Vloemans marcvloemans1 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 07:16:36 PDT 2016

Thx Till

The Numbers given are precisely what I think is beneficiary for some level discussion and planning as a team (indeed more detail would open up all sorts of unnecessary time consuming discussions ;-)

With the present numbers at hand I agree that some careful consideration is in good order.

Vriendelijke groet,
Marc Vloemans

>>> Volker