[FOSS4G2016] Status

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Fri May 13 06:24:48 PDT 2016

Thanks!

Just talked to Volker, he will send the final programme of the talks
and the AT talks by next week. We then have to bring it on the website.

BTW: Same for me: Looks like there is a senseless price discussion. I
totally agree with all the points you brought in.
FOSS4G is a success story, so I see no need to change any basic
elements. I totally agree, that the "cheaper" events have to be on a
more reigonal scale...

Have a nice weekend and perhaps see Arsenal again in the champions
league next year ...?

Till