[FOSS4G2016] Status

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Fri May 13 06:28:42 PDT 2016

Hi all,

On 05/13/2016 03:24 PM, till.adams at fossgis.de wrote:
> Thanks!
>
> Just talked to Volker, he will send the final programme of the talks and
> the AT talks by next week. We then have to bring it on the website.

No :) I will import all general track talks into the System this weekend
(that's the plan at least). Next is then Workshops (should be easy) and
I haven't really thought about the Academic track yet, as they are in a
completely different system.

They then need to be scheduled, I don't know how long that takes.

Cheers,
  Volker