[FOSS4G2016] [Program] Help putting talks into sessions

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Fri May 13 07:05:58 PDT 2016

Hi Program-Committee,

once more it would be great to get some help. It's time to schedule the
final program. I've updated the spreadsheet, there's now a sheet called
"final". That's the table I'll import into Frab for the final scheduling.

One task left is to put them into sessions. Please help grouping talks
into session in the "final" spreadsheet. Each session has 3 slots.
Please note that we also have 7 sessons with 2 slots. But I would target
to schedule sessions with 3 slots each. We will surely have a few
left-overs that we then can schedule into the smaller sessions.

So just go through the talks and whenever you find 3 that fit together,
come up with some name for a session and put it into that column. It is
of course also OK to have several sessions (with 3 talks each) with the
same name. Though the more specific the better, e.g. "OpenLayers for
power users", "point clouds on mobile" or "remote sensing across poles".

Cheers,
  Volker