[FOSS4G2016] [Program] Help putting talks into sessions

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Sun May 22 12:41:36 PDT 2016

Hi Gert-Jan,

the sheet to work on is the "current". In case someone hasn't the link
to it anymore, I've sent it to the people that were attending the
meetings. If I forgot anyone, let me know (I can't share it publicly as
some spreadsheets contain personal information).

Please group 3 talks into one session. A session means that people that
one to hear one of talks in there, are likely to interested in the other
ones as well. This often leads to thematically related talks. You'll get
the idea if you look through the "session" column where I already
grouped talks.

You'll notice that sometimes there's only two talks with the same
session name. This is when I found two tightly related talks, where I
couldn't find a third fitting one. A good example is "MapServer", where
we just have only 2 talks about.

Please keep the number of sessions with 2 talks an exception. We've only
7 slots for them. Please also don't give more than 3 talks the same
session name.

I hope things are clearer now, if not, please ask again :)

Cheers,
  Volker