[FOSS4G2016] [Program] Scheduled talks for plenary chamber

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Thu May 26 10:00:12 PDT 2016

Hi Program Committee, LOC,

I've scheduled the sessions that will be in our biggest room, the
plenary chamber. If you want to have a look, go to [1] and click on the
individual days. The conference starts at day 3, the first two days are
workshops (I think putting them into the scheduled part makes a lot of
sense).

If don't agree with the selection, raise your voice, now is the chance
to change things.

Over the next few days, I'll also schedule the other rooms.

[1]: http://frab.fossgis-konferenz.de/en/foss4g-2016/public/schedule

Cheers,
  Volker