[FOSS4G2016] [Program] Scheduled talks for plenary chamber

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Thu May 26 12:43:51 PDT 2016

Hi Volker,

Thanks for your work so far!
I would use the plenary chamber mostly for the "state of "
presentations and switch some of the more detailed presentations to
the side tracks.

Eg stress testing mapserver; auditing postgresql; ... seem to
specialized. On the other hand I miss presentations on eg grass.
My idea would be that if you stick to the main room, you would get an
overview of most packages, without going in too much detail. It's
where a non-technical person would be most likely to go to.

I think we can better choose now which talks we want in the main track
and then regroup the other talks. We could also check the voting
results in making the choice.

What may also be important: is it possible to switch rooms between the
presentations in one track?

Kind Regards,
Johan