[FOSS4G2016] [Program] Scheduled talks for plenary chamber

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Thu May 26 14:19:10 PDT 2016

Hi Johan,

these are great points, I wished I would've thought about it before I
did the grouping into sessions.

The reason why you might have an exotic talk next to a "state of ..."
talk is, that it's always 3 talks that belong to the same subject. I
first did the grouping into sessions, the assigned it to a room.

Cheers,
  Volker