[FOSS4G2016] [Program] Talks are scheduled now

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Sun May 29 08:36:01 PDT 2016

Hi Program Committee, LOC,

I'm done with scheduling the talks, you can find the primarily program at

    http://frab.fossgis-konferenz.de/en/foss4g-2016/public/schedule

The only things left is how/if we schedule the workshops there as well.
The problem I see is that they are at a different location, right? So
we'd end up with a lot of additional rooms without much value.

We could also just schedule the talks there if that's better. The
important thing is that the video team has a system with the talks. As
we don't record the workshops, they don't need to be within the system.

I plan to do an update of the talks, some updated their abstracts.

Cheers,
  Volker

PS: Please note that I'll won't have Internet from Thursay 2016-06-02 to
Monday 2016-06-06 and then will be in Bolsena where I'd like to spend
time on other stuff. So if things should be changed before that, be quick.