[FOSS4G2016] [Program] Scheduled talks for plenary chamber

Marc Vloemans marcvloemans1 at gmail.com
Mon May 30 16:29:42 PDT 2016

Nice work guys!

My suggestion: publish the preliminary/intermediate program, with the explicit comment that we continue working on the 'smaller' details.
This way we actually have something to communicate asap (summer holiday is approaching rapidly) while we can send news flashes when things change. This will continue to draw interest over the upcoming months.

Vriendelijke groet,
Marc Vloemans

Vriendelijke groet,
Marc Vloemans