[FOSS4G2016] [Program] Scheduled talks for plenary chamber

Michael Gould gould at uji.es
Mon May 30 06:52:06 PDT 2016

Sorry, I take back my last comments. Johan was talking about mixing
sessions, not changing what is discussed in plenary.

as I see in the draft schedule, the only talks that are in plenary are

1. keynotes, of course
2. lightning talks on Day 3 and Day 5

So, you/we are really upgrading the lightning talks, as they are with the
largest audience.

the other sessions in the plenary room are in fact competing against 6
other sessions.

Mike